Click Image for Gallery
FRONT: This pillow is handcrafted from African Mud Cloth
- BACK: 100% organic cotton
- ORIGIN: Mali, Africa
- Invisible Zipper
- COLOR: White, Black
- INSERT NOT INCLUDED
- Azibo means "youth" and this fun and bold black and cream thick arrow pattern will add life and energy to any room of your home looking fabulous dressing up a family den or hip in a boho baby nursery.
- Due to the handmade nature of this material and the process of dying with fermented mud, slight variances and markings may appear. These imperfections contribute to the authenticity of the fabric and are not considered flaws. Rather, they add to the product’s character and charm. Please review all photos before purchase.
- Mud cloth is an African textile that originated from Mali, Africa located in West Africa. Each piece is unique in color and design as it is handmade using fermented mud in an incredibly in-depth and time consuming process. Each pattern on every piece of mud cloth has its own story to tell. The symbols can represent everything from personal messages, historical events, social status or proverbs. Traditionally, the men weave the cloth and the women dye it. Once the strips of woven cloth are hand sewn together, the women begin a lengthy dyeing cycle using a technique that has been in existence dating back to the 12th century.
- The quality and craftsmanship of our products are at the heart of every package we send out. We take quality control very seriously to ensure that you receive a beautiful item that has been throughly reviewed. Any holes or loose seems have been repaired by hand on a case by case basis so as to not compromise the integrity and authenticity of this handmade textile. Please be advised, this pillow cover is made to order and may vary slightly in design from photo pictured above. No two fabrics are identical.
- Brand: H&H
- Product Code: AZIBO18
- Availability: In Stock